Friday, October 4, 2013

Hippy Thoughts. Hug Me.

I've had to place much more trust than usual in the universe this month. I am completely blind to what the rest of the year holds in store for me. So many things could go wrong like woah. Sometimes I just have to literally open my arms, throw my head back, and ask for a hug from whatever the hell is up there. I am scared. Really scared.

The sunshiney-hippy-karma-believing part of me, of course, is saying "Everything will be okay, remember that thing you always say. Everything always happens for a reason. Remember that lesson you learned. You don't have control so just fucking relax. Remember that feeling you felt this year. The universe tugging you in the direction you were meant to go in." Hey hippy part of me, screw you. I'm kidding. Kind of.

I can't believe that tear ducts don't just shrivel up and turn into raisins after over-usage. Fascinating stuff.

Frickin hug me, universe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment