Sunday, February 3, 2013

Deja Vu

I am not finished catching up on what has been going on this week yet, but I just needed to type this down. Today I had the most strong deja vu moment that I have ever had in my life. It is the second time I have had it since I got here. Me and a Danish girl I am rooming with were walking down the street in the sunshine on our way to the market, and she made a comment about a woman driving by. I swear I have lived that moment before, or dreamed it exactly. The whole thing, the sunshine, the road, the girl, the woman driving past. The whole thing has happened before in my mind. I can't help but feel that I am so truly where I am supposed to be. I believe in fate, but I do not believe that our futures are unchangeable. I think we can bend the direction of our lives if we want to. I am so happy that I have gone through all this pain and struggle to get here. There are more challenges ahead, but I am confident that I am being true to myself in being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment