Wednesday, March 27, 2013

According to the Calender...

Dave will be here in less than a week. Can I just type that again? Dave will be here in less than one week. I am a little bit in awe of how fast time has gone. But on the other hand, I feel like I have been traveling for 6 months already. Looking back at the first half of my pictures on the trip and it feels like an entirely different adventure all together.

I will be in Pai until the end of the week, and Saturday I will head down to Chiang Mai where I will stay two nights before taking a night train down to Bangkok. We have already booked two nights at a hotel in Bangkok where I will go directly after the night train, and then head to the airport that night to meet Dave.

It will be the most epic and glorious run-and-jump hug the world has ever seen.

After Bangkok for two nights, we will be taking the night train together (oh how I can't wait to share that rich experience) down south and spend a week or so on the beaches before heading back up north. Eventually we will get up to Chiang Mai and head over to Chiang Rai where I will take a day to do a border run and extend my visa for two more weeks. We will be finishing the whirlwind vacation in Pai doing what everyone does best here: beautiful, sweet nothing. Dave goes home around the 21st and it looks like I will be not far behind him.



Counting down the days... I will be sure and share how that airport hug goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment