Monday, March 4, 2013

Tea+Crepes+Cat

Just a quick post here- today was full of me stuffing my face and drinking as much tea as I could get my hands on (a cup of chai, a cup of ginger lime honey, a whole pot of some black tea, and finished my day with some thai tea. I should be hydrated, yeah?). It was a perfect day here. It rained on and off all day keeping the air cool and clean feeling. It felt so nice that I even forgave the humidity for the things it did to my hair today :)
I let myself do a little shopping. I got a couple of tops and a box of crayons. I am hoping I get a little creative energy at the monastery with all my down time, and since I couldn't seem to find any colored pencils, I decided crayons would just have to do. Geeze, how long has it been since I colored with crayons...

On my way back from indulging in a peanut butter banana chocolate crepe (Yeah mom, I caved), I saw a HUGE toad hopping across the road, just like last night- only this one had a baby toad hooked on it's back AND another baby toad following it around. Alas, I had no camera. But just imagine it, I am sure whatever you come up with will do it justice. It was awesome.

The cat that lives at the hostel I am in looks a lot like my kitty back home, Sierra, just less soft and a little bigger. It's also lacking the beautiful rusty colored stripes, but it more than made up for it in purrs and cuddles. Yep, I'm huggin street cats in Thailand.

Sierra look-alike

Misty mountains in the distance from Pai today



1 comment: